Monday, February 18, 2013

I’m not a possessive boyfriend: John Abraham


In John Abraham's words, "the movie promotion of I, Me Aur Main was just an 'excuse' to have a heart-to-heart chat with a few ladies from the media over a cup of coffee."

No men were allowed to be part of this informal conversation. No cameras were allowed either. The actor truly dropped his guard and became a relationship guru for the ladies, who blushed in his presence.
About his love life, there was no cliches such as 'we are just best friends' or 'talk about it later'. Talking about girlfriend Priya Runchal, he revealed, "Priya and I met through common friends. Definitely there was attraction, but it takes much more than physical attraction to be in a relationship. I am in a happy space right now. She is extremely supportive and prefers to be away from the public eye. If she calls me at 11.30 in the night and I am caught up with something or am tired, she says I should take rest or go to sleep once I am done with work. It means a lot to me. She gives me space and I give her space. She is currently in London to pursue her two-year full-time MBA, so ours is a long-distance relationship. We will get married when I take a break from work."
Loyalty being an integral part of a long-distance relationship, the actor added, "It's important to be loyal. Loyalty, to me, is to be with the one person that you are in love with. I am not a possessive boyfriend though."
When asked about former girlfriend Bipasha Basu, the actor stated, "I don't speak negative about my past relationships. I don't pay attention to what is written. After a while, it stops affecting you."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts