Sunday, February 24, 2013

Once planned to quit TV: Sonarika Bhadoria

Sonarika Bhadoria better known as Parvati of Life OK's Devo Ke Dev Mahadev is no doubt experiencing golden phase of her life. However it would amuse the audience to know that the actress had once planned to quit TV. Reason? Read on.

This beautiful lass was earlier seen in Tum Dena Saath Mera on the same channel and was also part of a venture which never seen the day light of launch. Tum Dena.. however didn't managed to survive on the channel and was pulled off within few months after its launch. This left Sonarika a bit sad.
"I was so upset post Tum Dena that I had decided to quit TV and never return again. Even for Mahadev I had said NO earlier, " shared Sonarika.
So was Mahadev a forced decision for you? "Actually after auditioning lot many actresses for Parvati they didn't get the one and again I got a call from the production to do it. My granny convinced me to do the role and this is how Parvati happened to me."
"Today I feel lucky one to be part of Mahadev. For me working with Mahadev team is like a learning experience as everyone over here is senior to me and I am trying to learn from each and everyone," adds Sonarika.
Long way to go Sonarika.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts