Sunday, February 24, 2013

Is your girl confident about her body?

Take this quiz to find out...

'I wish I was thinner' or 'I can't wear that, I am too thin!' - these are rants that every single girl makes at some point or the other in their lives. Even men, for that matter, are not very happy with what they see in the mirror, sometimes. But then there are some, especially women, who are very critical about their bodies. What does your girl think of her body? Is she critical about it too or is she someone who is confident in her skin?

Kashmera Shah says:
I am very confident about my body today. I had lost my body to lethargy but am happy to have got it back before it was too late. What gives me confidence is when I see women like Malaika Arora Khan who are married and are successful and yet they manage to have a hot body. This really boosts me up. What I love about my body is the fact that everything in it is one hundred per cent real.

Answer the following questions to find out:

When you tell her that she looks really good today. Her response usually is...
A. Surprised that you would say that to her
B. She feels really good that you noticed
C. She says a sweet 'thank you' and forgets about it

When she sees herself in the mirror, this is what she would tell herself...
A. If I can only lose some weight, I'd be almost passable.
B. I didn't have that pimple yesterday. Maybe I should use something to cover it up.
C. I like the way I look.

You and you girlfriend have been invited to a beach party. This is how she will probably react to it...
A. She will surely make an excuse and wriggle out from attending it.
B. She will never like the fact that she will be seen by the other guys wearing a swimsuit or even shorts.
C. She will shop for a cool swimsuit and plan to swim along with everyone.

She exercises because...
A. She says that if she doesn't, then her body would look even worse than it does now.
B. She is always wary of piling up any extra kilo.
C She believes that it is healthy and fun and also makes her feel good.

If you ask her to name a favourite part of her body, she:
A. Wouldn't be able to answer. She'd say that she really cannot think of any.
B. Would admit her favorite as long as she knew that you were her only audience!
C. Would have a tough time choosing between a couple of top choices.

Answers:
Mostly As

Your girl has very low self-image and she is far too critical about her body. The negative view she has of herself often prevents her from having fun. You will have to encourage your girl to be more forgiving and accepting about her flaws. You will have to make her believe in her strengths.

Mostly Bs
You need to convince your girl that she really does not need an elusive and almost unachievable perfect ten figure. She is pretty great as she is. If she is unhappy with one particular feature she can target that and learn exercises to combat the problem.

Mostly Cs
You are a lucky man aren't you! Either your girl has a perfect figure or she is so confident in her own skin that she can give any beautiful woman a run for her money! She knows to take her little imperfections in her stride. Just because she is so very confident of her body and has a very healthy and high self-esteem others always see her as attractive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts