Sunday, February 24, 2013

Hrithik advises Imran to pamper his wife

Hrithik Roshan bumped into Imran Khan at the domestic airport a few days ago. And the two actors found a corner in the airport lounge, to relax and have a heart-to-heart conversation.

Duggu was heard asking Imran where he was headed to. And when the actor told him that he had taken a 10-day break to attend a close friend's wedding and spend some time alone with his wife Avantika, Duggu congratulated the light-eyed actor and said, "You must take small breaks from work whenever you can and spend time with the wife.'"
Apparently, Hrithik was overheard saying, "I worked so hard for the first few years of my life that I hardly spent time with Sussanne. I think I took my honeymoon almost four years after my wedding. I realised later that one should never compromise on family time. So, I'm telling you, that you must make time for your family and friends whenever you can. You must never have to regret the fact that you only worked in your youth and didn't make time for the family."
The guy who was seated next to the actors and who overheard the conversation said Imran seemed mighty impressed with Hrithik's advice. And the actor promised to pay heed to it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts